Arts in the Village Gallery, Leesburg is looking for more artists
Loudoun Arts Council's Co-op Gallery is actively seeking new artists! If you've been thinking about applying, now is the time. The Gallery offers artist-friendly terms with very low sales commission rates. Arts in the Village Gallery 1601 Village Market Blvd, Suite 116 Leesburg, VA 20175 www.ArtsInTheVillage.com
- Openings in all mediums occur throughout the year. We are especially interested in emerging or established artists who work in either 2D or 3D mediums that are under-represented (for example: metal, wood) or not already represented in the gallery (for example: weaving, blown glass, pulled prints, leather, etc.).
- New applications are reviewed the second Tuesday of each month.
- For more information and to apply online visit http://www.loudounarts.org/programs/gallery/visual-arts-application
Loudoun Arts Council now offers art display panels for rent!
Loudoun Arts Council now offers art display panels for rent! We have sufficient panels for a 10x10 ft U-shaped display. The wire frame panels by Graphic Display Systems come in roughly 3ft x 3ft sections, for easy transport. When assembled a panel is approximately 6 ft tall. Included in the booth kit are drapery hooks for hanging framed and wired artwork. The panels can be rented with or without a set of flame resistant charcoal grey panel covers in crepe fabric. The complete 10x10 booth kit rents for $50 per day for Loudoun Arts Council Members or $65 per day for non-members. The set of 9 panel covers can be rented for an additional $20 per day for Loudoun Arts Council Members or $25 per day for non-members. An additional security deposit is required. Please inquire about our special weekly and monthly rental discounts.
- Please call (571) 577-9367 or email info@LoudounArts.org for more information or to reserve the panels for your next show or exhibit.
CALL FOR ART: Farm to Fashion Creative Exhibit
In Farm to Fashion, a creative challenge sponsored by Loudoun Economic Development, The Friends of Franklin Park Arts Center, and the Loudoun Arts Council, we're bringing the arts and agricultural communities together to examine the intersection of “culture” and “agriculture.” People of all ages are invited to create “fashion” artworks for the exhibit individually, or as groups. Create your own proposal to “dress” one of our scarecrow mannequins in some way. You can propose anything — from hats to socks, from gowns to jewelry, using items involved in Loudoun agriculture. Prizes will be awarded for both Student and Adult categories for “Most Creative,” “Most Agricultural,” and “Most Fashionable” projects.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED to JUNE 30th, 2017.
- Exhibit will be on display October 1 through 29 at Franklin Park Arts Center. The F2F Farmstyle Reception and Awards Event will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm on Saturday October 28th, and the public is invited. Live music by Fiddlin Dave and Morgan and locally made and grown food and drink will be available.
- Apply here: http://www.loudounarts.org/programs/farm-to-fashion/login
Open call 2017 Residency and retreat in Italy
La Macina di San Cresci Find inspiration in the timeless Tuscan countryside! Apply now! Please visit our website www.chianticom.com and don't hesitate to contact us with questions: email@example.com
- Applications are accepted any time
- Download the application form from the website at: http://www.chianticom.com/index.php/en/worshop