Arts in the Village Gallery, Leesburg is looking for more artists
Loudoun Arts Council's Co-op Gallery is actively seeking new artists! If you've been thinking about applying, now is the time. The Gallery offers artist-friendly terms with very low sales commission rates. Arts in the Village Gallery 1601 Village Market Blvd, Suite 116 Leesburg, VA 20175 www.ArtsInTheVillage.com
- Openings in all mediums occur throughout the year. We are especially interested in emerging or established artists who work in either 2D or 3D mediums that are under-represented (for example: metal, wood) or not already represented in the gallery (for example: weaving, blown glass, pulled prints, leather, etc.).
- New applications are reviewed the second Tuesday of each month.
- For more information and to apply online visit http://www.loudounarts.org/programs/gallery/visual-arts-application
Loudoun Arts Council now offers art display panels for rent!
Loudoun Arts Council now offers art display panels for rent! We have sufficient panels for a 10x10 ft U-shaped display. The wire frame panels by Graphic Display Systems come in roughly 3ft x 3ft sections, for easy transport. When assembled a panel is approximately 6 ft tall. Included in the booth kit are drapery hooks for hanging framed and wired artwork. The panels can be rented with or without a set of flame resistant charcoal grey panel covers in crepe fabric. The complete 10x10 booth kit rents for $50 per day for Loudoun Arts Council Members or $65 per day for non-members. The set of 9 panel covers can be rented for an additional $20 per day for Loudoun Arts Council Members or $25 per day for non-members. An additional security deposit is required. Please inquire about our special weekly and monthly rental discounts.
- Please call (571) 577-9367 or email info@LoudounArts.org for more information or to reserve the panels for your next show or exhibit.
Call for Artists - Art at the Point Festival
The Art at the Point festival committee invites visual artists to apply for exhibit space to show and sell their original work. In its 8th year, the event combines regional arts and crafts with local bluegrass and food in a family-friendly, park setting in historic Point of Rocks, Maryland.
- Artist applications will be accepted until space is full.
- Event to be held Saturday, September 30, 2017, from 10am to 5pm.
- For additional information and artist application, please visit http://www.pointofrocks.org/art/ and click “Apply,” or email email@example.com
CALL FOR ART: 30 Years of Vision
Artists living and working Loudoun county are invited to submit artwork for the Loudoun Arts Council and Arts in the Village Gallery’s show: 30 Years of Vision: Celebrating the Arts in Loudoun County at the Arts in the Village Gallery. Cash awards will be given; 2-D and 3-D work will be accepted; artists can submit up to two entries. Apply today!
- Early-bird deadline: September 5th, 11:59pm — $20 for LAC members, $25 for non-members. Final deadline: September 12th, 11:59pm — $30 for LAC members, $35 for non-members.
- Exhibit will run October 1 through 31 at Arts in the Village Gallery. 30 Years of Vision Reception will be held on Saturday, October 14 from 4:30 - 7 pm.
- Apply online at www.loudounarts.org
Open call 2017 Residency and retreat in Italy
La Macina di San Cresci Find inspiration in the timeless Tuscan countryside! Apply now! Please visit our website www.chianticom.com and don't hesitate to contact us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are accepted any time
- Download the application form from the website at: http://www.chianticom.com/index.php/en/worshop
31st Annual Materials: Hard + Soft National Contemporary Craft Competition and Exhibition
The Greater Denton Arts Council presents the 31st Annual Materials: Hard + Soft National Contemporary Craft Competition and Exhibition.The exhibition celebrates the evolving field of contemporary craft and the remarkable creativity and innovation of artists who push the boundaries of their chosen media. Website: https://dentonarts.com/materials-hard-soft-call-page
- September 29, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- February 2, 2018 | Opening Reception 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Award Ceremony 7:00 PM. February 3 - May 5, 2018 | Exhibition on view at the Patterson-Appleton Arts Center
- Entries may be submitted via our Online Submission Form through September 29, 2017 (11:59 PM). A downloadable 2018 Prospectus is also available for entries submitted via physical mail or in person to the Patterson-Appleton Arts Center. Online Submission: https://form.jotform.us/GDAC/MHS2018application
National Juried Show at Larkin Arts
$2000 in cash and prizes. Artists working in any 2-D media excluding film invited to apply. Deadline for entries: August 14, 2017. Exhibit dates: October 6-28, 2017. Details: https://www.larkinarts.com/2017-national-juried-art-exhibition/.
- Deadline for entries: August 14, 2017. Jury Dates: August 15-28. Notification of acceptance via e-mail: September 1, 2017.
- Exhibition Dates: October 6 – 28, 2017
- Visit https://www.larkinarts.com/2017-national-juried-art-exhibition/ for details on how to apply. Entries must be submitted via CaFE (Call for Entries). Inclusions will be juried from digital media, so quality is essential. Artists may submit up to two (2) works for the non-refundable fee of $35. All works entered must have been created within the last three (3) years.