Lovettsville has a rich heritage and a lovely small-town atmosphere
The Town of Lovettsville invites you to submit a proposal for the design and fabrication of a LOVEwork to be constructed in the town square. The LOVEworks program is an extension of the nearly 50-year-old “Virginia is for Lovers” brand, designed to promote travel and tourism throughout Virginia. Lovettsville’s LOVE sign will be added to a collection of more than 100 large-scale LOVEworks that are installed in towns and cities across the Commonwealth. These LOVEworks spark community pride, attract tourists, and spread the message that “Virginia is for Lovers.”
A LOVEworks installation at Morais Vineyard in Bealeton, VA.
Designs should promote Lovettsville’s unique town character, including their annual Oktoberfest, local agriculture, area history, etc. Visit https://www.virginia.org/love to see examples of other LOVEworks around Virginia.
• Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2019 at 5:00pm
• Submit design proposals here
• Questions? Ask firstname.lastname@example.org
• Winning proposal will be announced August 2019
• For complete RFP and more information, please visit the Town of Lovettsville website